Fwd: Communism At The IMF; What These 5-10% of the Weirdos Had To Say

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Thu Apr 20 08:07:36 PDT 2000

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> I have faith that Chuck0 and the Black Bloc, can take care of
> themselves and have advanced capacities to sniff out fascist freaks like
> this Bill White character. I have alot less faith, that others with less
> savvy, experience and sophistication, and more prone to simplistic and
> militant sounding, demagogic varieties of anti-capitalism, will. I hope I
> have just read too many books on racist, alienated, lumpen youth like
> Raphiel Ezekiel or William Finegan's, to fear that, if the
> anti-globalization forces do, in the USA become a mass movement, in the
> years ahead, that these "third position" groups will be more than the
> nuisance they are now.
> Michael Pugliese

The activists in D.C., of all stripes, have the Bill White situation under control. Most of us just laugh at him at this point. He has no followers to speak of and writes some of the biggest tall tales I have ever read. If people from outside of D.C. ask us about him, we just refer them to his website.

They usually come back and say, "Oh yeah, local wingnut, right?"

Given that today is the anniversary of the Columbine massacre, it should be pointed out that a year ago White was sending out press release after press release praising Klebold and that other guy.

His mind is really fucked up.

He especially hates me because I discovered him ranting (inaccurately) about anarchism at the University of Maryland and gave anarchists the heads up. It seems that all of our criticisms of White's authoritarian tendencies bore fruit, given that he has parked himself politically in the Pat Buchanan tent.

Small hateful minds deserve each other.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe