Women Surpass Men Online

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Aug 9 23:32:00 PDT 2000

Important development. Presumably like the telephone this has now become user-friendly enough to be an aid to communication. The internet as a realm for male techno-freaks is less the picture.

Email lists where issues of power and influence are contested, may remain dominated by men, because of social condition of this role. I suggest.

Chris Burford

London