Anti-Depressants

Worthlesseater at aol.com Worthlesseater at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 21:04:08 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/28/00 4:25:11 PM, cjs10 at cornell.edu writes:

<< >Your and Reese's comments on mental illness are (probably not intentional, but
>frankly I don't recognize that as an excuse, because the knowledge is
available)
>are at the level of the comments on women of a person I kicked off the
m-fem list
>for writing about feminist ball-busters.
>
>Carrol

I have to say that thankfully after having read the lions share of the thread I see that nobody succumbed to the "too much information" reflex. Perhaps soon we can hope for as much in spoken conversation. Also I am glad that nobody explicitly argued for going vegan or somesuch (because then all those rhesus moneys died in vain). mcapri