Anti-Depressants

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Tue Aug 29 21:17:41 PDT 2000

G'day Kel'n'Ted,

Too rushed to say anything learned, so this thread is just the thing. Ta.

>you are an asshole. plain and simple. i tell you something personal
>offlist and this is what you do with it?

C'mon Kel! You love this stuff! That you and Reese are mates in the real world (funny how virtual reality seems to me these days) was something we all knew as of 7.47:56 your time - coz you told us.

And, for what it's worth, I reckon Reese's perfectly understandable annoyance at old grumbleguts doesn't need to go on and on here, either - not whilst it could be mistaken for a discussion about anything else, anyway. Else it could get to looking like there might be something to Ted's dark suspicions. And that'd serve to cast Carrol's vituperations in a slightly less gloomy light.

And that wouldn't suit me at all.

>you know what i told carrol when he wrote me off list? that he should feel
>perfectly free to flame reese (and i told that to doug long ago) and not
>feel as if my personal relationship with him should be some sort of
>protection for allowing him to say something that someone else would
>otherwise get flamed for. i flame and criticize reese and he me, when it's
>warranted. carrol and doug have both have taken me at my word and i think
>i've handled it all fairly well. you, however, have proved yourself to be
>a real ignorANUS.

Heh heh ... and you're loving it still ...

Cheers, Rob.