Anti-Depressants

Reese reeza at flex.com
Tue Aug 29 22:36:30 PDT 2000

At 02:17 PM 30/08/00 +1000, Rob Schaap wrote:

>And, for what it's worth, I reckon Reese's perfectly understandable

>annoyance at old grumbleguts doesn't need to go on and on here, either -

You are correct. My annoyance at Carrol stemmed from his address on big D Depression, and my dislike of pill pushers who push meds for treatment of little d depression. The fault seems to be mine, for misunderstanding what he was discussing in the first place.

My sincere apologies to others who were drawn into this, now I think it's time to let this facet of this discussion quietly fade into obscurity, I'll be crawling back under my rock.

Reese