Science

Christopher B. Hajib-Niles cniles at wanadoo.fr
Thu Dec 7 02:01:49 PST 2000

> Actually I thought the consensus among scientists on both AIDS and
> global warming was pretty strong. There aren't that many dissenters,
> are there?
>
> Doug

Re: AIDS, the dissenting community is, obviously, relatively small and growing. i believe ACT-UP is experiencing a split on this matter, with a significant minority of them more or less skeptical about the standard theory. check the virusmyth.com website for a better idea of all this. it is a pretty user friendly site.

chris niles