Hot to Trot

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at oregon.uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 19 23:59:51 PST 2000

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Leo Casey wrote:

> Excuse me, but this is a completely asshole comment.

You are not excused. You slagged on TDU, an organization you obviously know nothing about. You bag on alleged radicals whose Bukharinite sins you've invented in your feverish mind. And now you have nothing but abuse and venom when someone calls you on it. If you've got concrete evidence that tiny gangs of Trots are responsible for wrecking the union movement, let's hear it. If not, I have to conclude that you're just another troll out to waste people's time.

-- Dennis