Doctors Saving Lives & Growing Potatoes in Russia

elena spectra at elits.rousse.bg
Wed Dec 20 12:42:46 PST 2000

Meant to stay out but. There's nothing wrong with docs growing potatoes... I rather enjoy the job myself (no, not kidding!) However, I, personally, would have been a bit better off if the docs I had to consult had paid less attention to their potatoes or whatever, and more attention to tests' analyses so that I (heh, anecdotal evidence, hence reactionary, no?) could have escaped, and spared the expenses of, having pregnancy misdiagnosed as mioma, and depression misdiagnosed as brain tumour. Which got medicated accordingly. No problem, successfully ? recovering from side-effects of health service now... ;o) La vita e bella, they say...