Ramsey Clark article

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 03:33:12 PST 2000

In message <016d01bf7195$1ab07160$1401aace at oemcomputer>, Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> writes
> Wish we could get Henry K
>cornered and yell, Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, East Timor, at that poobah. He
>only seems to get heckled by LaRouchites.

On Radio 4, a few months ago, tough interviewer Jeremy Paxman skewered Kissinger over his support for Pinochet and just would not let him go. Kissinger lost it muttering that he did not know this sort of thing was acceptable, and that he had been ambushed. Queen's Counsel Geoffrey Robertson also stuck the boot in on Cambodia, as I remember. There was lots of preening going on amongst the media types over here.

-- Jim heartfield