Why Decry the Wealth Gap?

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Jan 25 11:50:55 PST 2000

. . . This might be correct, or it might not be. I'm interested in the narrow answer to this narrow question.

This says nothing about whether or not capitalist relations are "good." It says nothing about whether or not workers are exploited. It says nothing about whether or not I think immigrants are people, for goodness sake. Brett

There's tons of free stuff on our web site. epinet.org All you have to do is utter the mystic incantation, which I will e-mail you off-list.

mbs