Completely-Clueless-as-to-the-Point-of-the-Exercise-Depatrment

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jul 13 13:03:24 PDT 2000

Sounds like a slow news day at the Washington Post. Here's an interesting story they missed.

Ralph Nader has written to the CEO's of six separate corporations that have locked out and scabbed on the Steelworkers around the country. These are current struggles under reported or un-reported by the media.

Tom Lehman