Free boat, downpayment on your corporate jet.

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Sat Jul 15 04:37:00 PDT 2000

Well, I spoke a little to soon. It looks like Lorain Co. will be graced by industrial park #16. This one though so far looks like it will be a free enterprise effort---with no mention of taxpayer subsidy. Not yet anyway?:o)

For you LBO high rollers here's a chance to get a downpayment on your new corporate jet or new corporate yacht to cruise around the lakes. This looks to be an excellent location too me and I'm sure tax starved Vermillion will be more than happy to entertain you in style.

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=638735&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=46371

Tom