Social Protectionism

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Tue Mar 14 11:37:00 PST 2000

We Steelworkers are generating hundreds of thousands of letters from rank & file Steelworkers to politicians and wanna-be politicians on this whole bad business of China wto/mfn/pntr/nafta/ you name it.

We haven't got to the IMF yet. It's the MF part that I think has everybody puzzled. :o) I'm recomending Baker and Weisbrot if anybody is interested in learning about another evil acronym. Or that Nation story the Harvard Boys Do Russia.

The Steelworkers will be rallying and lobbying in Washington on the 12th and13th of April in Washington DC.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that Speedy Alka-Seltzer is leavin' the country.

Tom