questions

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Mar 15 13:00:18 PST 2000

kelley wrote:

> as i'm reading through it i'm wondering how much d.a.n. and others clue
> themselves into this stuff. i know that, if they're connected with
> conflict resolution centers that they often pay attn to this stuff.... but
> i was wondering about it in terms of strategizing for a16, m1 and the
> conventions.... like i'm getting paranoid reading this stuff but the
> chance that they'll try to hit the alt media sites that are used would
> definitely seem like one tactic and a pretty demoralizing one if
> successful. so my next question is, are folks thinking about messing with
> mainstream media at all. this would seem like an ace thing to do......and
> i *swear* i read about it. i'm on a16 list so maybe it was there that i
> read it. but did anyone else read about this--the attempt to jam or just
> generally fuck with the main streammedia during coverage?

Yes!

-- << Chuck0 >> RESIST CORPORATE IP TYRANNY - BOYCOTT ALL RIAA ARTISTS!

Homepage: http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/ Mid-Atlantic Infoshop: http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review: http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe