Women and Lists Re: Solidarity & "Humanitarian" Imperialism (was Re: Yoshie's dearthoffemale contributors)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Mar 19 08:19:14 PST 2000

Please read the entire subject line. It tells a tale. We (marxism, lbo, pen-l, and L-I) simply cannot keep a thread on women going. Humanitarian Imperialism is a vital subject, and I've had much to say about it in the past and will in the future. But I think the quick mutarion into something else of threads on

women is a pretty good synecdoche for the status on the left (in practice and theory) of the "woman question."

Carrol