again on china

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Thu May 11 15:16:55 PDT 2000

I would only add that the issue in China is not just a push for higher wages, it's a push for wages! Simon Clarke's work on this phenomenon in the FSU is quite relevant to the China case.

Steve

Stephen Philion Lecturer/PhD Candidate Department of Sociology 2424 Maile Way Social Sciences Bldg. # 247 Honolulu, HI 96822