election demographics

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:56:19 PST 2000

Wojtek,

Actually, as Michael Perelman suggested over on pen-l, it will probably take a mother of a recession, which might well be in the cards. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 10:14 AM Subject: Re: election demographics

>At 02:24 PM 11/8/00 +0000, Justin wrote:
>>Gore. But the Repugs are worse than they were under Nixon, too; and the
Dems