Lonely on LBO

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Nov 8 10:31:14 PST 2000

Doug,

Neither will happen. It didn't in 1888. Why should it now with the Repugs totally in control? Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 1:15 PM Subject: Re: Lonely on LBO