RNC impounds NM ballots

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Fri Nov 10 23:45:54 PST 2000

We might have to shoot a couple of people (but not very many), but we've a

good medical corps (useful when the local health sector has been

destroyed), a good public liaison unit (experienced at replacing destroyed

schools and teaching the locals some English), and we bring our own beer.

We come cheap, too - the going price is half your oil fields ...

Cheers,

Sold to the man with the Foster's! Strongly suggest the troops head for Wall Street and K Street. Will send maps if you need 'em.

Ian