Quickie (was Re: Wow, that was fun!)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Nov 16 16:03:50 PST 2000

At 11:26 AM 11/16/00 -0800, you wrote:

>So, I just moved into SF, just got my job, and then it tanks. Hee hee, Go
>look up icast on fuckedcompany.com and read all about it. Japan was much
>less sucky than here. Maybe I will go into stealing office funriture
>until I actually get a paycheck... :)

(above forwarded from another list)

heh. i remember this guy asking for advice. he was in japan and had a choice between working for friends or working at a dot.com for lots of money and lots of promises. he rec'd several replies about what he should do, as well as advice about what options, etc really mean.

kelley