blocking the Dick Armey

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 3 00:09:08 PDT 2000

>---- Joanna Sheldon <cjs10 at cornell.edu> wrote: >
>Speaking of which, has anyone downloaded the new
> > version of Eudora? > (V.5). The mailboxes now contain an extra column
> > that allows the program > to label the "mood" of the writer (the
> software is
> > called moodwatch) by > associating little red chili peppers with the
> > message. Soft, friendly exchanges between my friends and me Eudora has
> > sometimes bitchily slapped with two red chilies;

heh. i just downloaded, even tho it suX for other reasons. had to b/c i needed it to create some rich text newsletters with it that i couldn't manage with eudora 4.3.2. i send an alarming number of 4 chili pepper mails, sometimes i don't even have to type "fuckme" as you noticed
:). just finished up a flame war elsewhere. it accurately gauged the
flames, even while i didn't use any obviously naughty words. i started to take a look at the eudora site but got side tracked, so dd saved me the effort i see.

>Perhaps contains
>evidence of what we're going to do with all those
>English PhDs when everyone has to be a "hacker" cos
>Matt said so. They're going to hang around all day
>writing papers about swear words.

uhm, they already do!