[Fwd: (en) Letter/email to demand the dropping of charges against S26 prisoners]

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Mon Oct 9 14:47:02 PDT 2000

-- Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.infoshop.org/faq

"An anarchist who supports male domination contradicts the implicit critique of power which is the fundamental principle upon which all of anarchism is built. Sexist anarchists do exist, but only by virtue of directly contradicting their own anarchism. This contradiction leaves sexist anarchists open to criticism on their own terms. Anarchism must be feminist if it is to remain consistent" - L. Susan Brown