"guilty" and "innocent" (was Re: debates)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Fri Oct 13 10:34:20 PDT 2000

At 10:22 PM 10/12/00 -0400, Yosgie quoted our fearless leader saying:
>``If, as it now appears, this was an act of terrorism it was a
>despicable and cowardly act. We will find out who was responsible and
>hold them accountable,'' President Clinton said.... *****

As opposed to firing cruise missiles at a pharamaceutical plant, bombing a passanger train, downing a commercial airliner, slaughtering women and children - not to mention countless less publicized acts of Yank war heroism.

This swine is worse than Hermann Goering - at least the latter had guts to openly say that what he did wasn't pretty. Goddess save us from liberals with cruise missile envy.

wojtek