"guilty" and "innocent" (was Re: debates)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 13 18:46:54 PDT 2000

>On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:51:29 -0400 Yoshie Furuhashi
><furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
>
> > It takes force to bring Clinton & the American government to justice.
>
>No amount of force can bring justice, because past injustice can never be made
>good again. Within this tragedy we cannot assume force to be our
>sole source of
>consolation, a consolation which is mere ideology in the face of adamant and
>principled behaviour of those with weapons.
>
>The risk of the complete eclipse of democracy is a very real risk in a society
>where half the population does not vote.
>
>ken

As things stand now, Clinton & the American government are free to determine who is "guilty" and punish the "guilty" as they see fit. As long as the evil empire is allowed to exist, it can never be otherwise. "Human rights" can only mean the right of the evil empire to punish the guilty in its evil eyes.

treason to America is loyalty to humanity,

Yoshie