Fwd: Latest Presidential Election Numbers from www.gallup.com

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Oct 21 11:23:34 PDT 2000

There are some big missing pieces in this years election. For example, Hagelin the reform candidate isn't on the Texas ballot, and, as I posted earlier the reform movement leadership in Texas has endorsed Nader.

I don't have a clue if Nader has the money to follow through and exploit this endorsement. Contacting all of the "reformers" in Texas would cost serious dollars. Big state, lots of people.

Tom