LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Thu Oct 26 02:44:09 PDT 2000

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, kelley wrote:

> the equivalent around here used to be "bourgeois liberal" in terms of when
> it becomes a thread.

Not even that seems to work - maybe on Lou's list, but not here. Does that mean the LBO-talk has changed, and is truly the cesspit of anti-communism that it is claimed to be?

Peter P.S. had to throw the 'anti-communism' in after a Spart threw the line 'anti-communist chorus' into an exchange here recently. -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844