The Dick Wave

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Sep 19 08:18:05 PDT 2000

nooner warned:

>In supposedly purely technical places like bsdi-users ((dick
>wave alert: I've been on that list since BSD/OS was 0.3.3))

ooooo000oooooo.

i swear, if we ever have the LBO conference where we all get together, the one chuck pushed for, i am going to get all the women on this list together. we are going to purchase big huge inflatable phalluses and do a dance routine, The Dick Wave, in which we sling it around like strippers have always done with pasties. right now the music i'm thinking is pretty traditional, striptease stuff with lots of horns. but i'm just waking up, so i'm thinking collective brainstorming would encourage a little more creativity in terms of what the Dick Wave Anthem should be.

kelley