FBI Trying to Shut Down Indymedia

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Sat Apr 21 21:44:31 PDT 2001

The Global IMC site has just posted this:

11:18pm EST The FBI has visited the Seattle IMC and everything is cool and fine. There are no problems at this point. Please refrain from any rumors. The rumor that jj is under arrest is NOT true.

I apologize if I've compounded any rumors. This has been a long day and I've tried to err on not spreading anything that seems outlandish at first glance.

<< Chuck0 >>

This was the year *everything* changed.

-- Commander Ivanova, 2261

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Alternative Press Review -> http://www.altpr.org/ Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/

Homepage -> http://flag.blackened.net/chuck0/home/

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe