Student Loans & Bankruptcies (was Re: creative financing)

Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca Archer.Todd at ic.gc.ca
Mon Apr 23 09:47:08 PDT 2001

Mini-generator that gives green light to the Robocop warrior of tomorrow

Invention paves way to making laser-wielding hi-tech soldiers a reality

Why does all this techno-fetishist claptrap never follow the KISS priniciple? One would think the American weapon designers would have learned just how easy, not to mention cost effective, it is to circumvent all of that hi-tech crap with low-tech "sticks and stones" such as the Viet Cong used (who needs landmines when you can dig a small punji pit). Ah, I'm an idiot: I forgot about THE MONEY.

Todd