The nation of jews...

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:45:50 PDT 2001

Of course it's utter crap to say that it's a liberal immigration policy because all have to do is change your religion. Hell, Nathan, if you want to be welcome in Saudi, as you have to do is change your religion! ANd if you want to go to Smith, nowadays you can geta cheap sex change in Thailand. I hear it's good and only costs about $7,000. Your insultinga nswer would be rubbish even if it were not true, which it is, that Jews make very hard to convert even if you want to. You have to find a rabbi whom the Israelius accept who would do it. My sister was turned down by a reform rabbi when she sought to do a naming ceremony with newly adopted daughter from China, because clearly a Chinese person can't be Jewish even if her mom is an echt Ashekenazi Jew from Russia, Poland, and Hungary. --jks