United Mine Workers of America

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 14:37:11 PDT 2001

Wait a minute...I grew up in West Virginia, but did go to school at University of Virginia. Certainly there were LOTs of people on our side in West Virginia...and when I was in the Communist Workers Party in the late 70s early 80s there was communist work being done both in the Tidewater region of Virginia as well as in the mine regions of southwestern Virginia.