Marx adheres to anything

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Aug 31 00:58:13 PDT 2001

I'm thinking of making 1000 of these on bumper-sticker stock. I'm hoping various layers, ironic and otherwise, will make themselves readily apparent to most people, but if someone here thinks otherwise, let me know:

http://fnast.com/004.html (I just thought it was too darn pretty to let go.) / dave /

Looks good to me. In fact I thought it was so nice, I made a copy of it off the screen---hope you don't mind. I was thinking of using as a click-able button somewhere on a homepage---maybe to LBO archives?

It's great bumper sticker. The best use I can think of is to pasted it on the bumpers of some snotty upper middle class, rightwing republican christian fundamentalist congregation in Texas and let the local deputy dog in law enforcement take care of the problem. Sure would look mighty pretty stuck on the Presidential motor caid of SUVs---if only long enough to photograph them.

But Dave, check out http://kalashnikov.guns.ru. There are a couple of little graphics there advertising AK as a brand name---obviously promoting weapons sales to the likes of Usama ben Gee-I-Wonder-Who.

Meanwhile Pravda wonders if such people exist or are a mere convenience attending US policy:

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/04/24/4094.html

Alas, Pravda advertises The Visa Future Card, to rebuild your credit with a click-able button, promising no deposit required. Hi kids, this Paul from the Diamond Center, helping you get started in the credit world.

Chuck Grimes