Noam Chomsky on 9/11

Mark Pavlick mvp1 at igc.org
Sat Dec 1 10:10:45 PST 2001

Who is "we"? For those of us who don't stay on top of Serbian underground publications and Z magazine, as well as Italian, Brazilian, Greek, Spanish, French, German, Swiss, and US local newspapers, this is a useful collection.

There are references throughout the text and an appendix of recommended reading.

MP