Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Dec 19 20:28:23 PST 2001

I'm not arguing for a better corporate run capitalism, I'm not for reforming it because it cannot reform.

>What's a better way of making automobiles, clothes, washing machines,
>infant incubators, dental tools, textbooks, bobby pins and hair care
>products etc. that embrace left 'values'? One word answers are not
>allowed.
>
>Ian

A change of values is necessary to change the economic paradigm. This can only occur when enough people understand that neoclassical economics is nothing but a sham which justifies the loss of human life by expelling human needs and life choices from the calculous -- and must (and can) be done away with because it isn't a law, it is man-created. marta -- Marta Russell Los Angeles, CA www.disweb.org