Solar Power(Re: Expensive,etc...)

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Tue Feb 13 14:48:45 PST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, matt hogan wrote:

> What are you refering to regarding "seti at home"? I do recall stating
that the reason why we haven't found E.T.'s is because they don't want to be found.
> The key to survival for an advanced E.T. society that has
weapons of mass destruction is to remain out of sight.

Doesn't this hypothesis apply to humans? We are beaming all sorts of crap out in to space.

> An extraterrestrial
society would most certainly want to avoid other civilizations that have nukes. No one offered any refutation of this--except ad hominem comments.

"Most certainly" - why?

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ Respect my body 'cos that's where you came from.

-DJ Rap