Gore Won Florida by 29,756 votes

Gregory Geboski ggeboski at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:41:07 PST 2001

Look. Hanging chads, the meaning of dimples, uncounts vs. miscounts, and all the points of technological ephemera that are argued back and forth in the mainstream press and by Democratic Party tops obscures the real points of this truly stolen election. There was systematic disenfranchisement of people of color, as consistently alleged since Election Day, and as proven by (British) press accounts. And as a theft is still a theft, even if what is stolen is later proved valueless (as the Supreme Court has ruled, I believe), so is a judicially-borne coup d'etat still a coup, even if the coup later proves unnecessary.

----Original Message Follows---- From: qualiall_2 at yahoo.com Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Gore Won Florida by 29,756 votes Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:28:11 -0800

Interesting...Miami Dade reports Gore only gained 49 votes....but we all know what kind of paper Miami Dade is...

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010226/us/media_ballot_review.html