Bush Conspiracy Stories

John K. Taber jktaber at dhc.net
Thu Jan 4 05:57:12 PST 2001

SergioL652 at aol.com wrote: < BTW, somewhat related to this. There are some way-out-there sites with conspiracy type stories on the bushes. Bush Sr. being involved in the Kennedy assassination and Bay of Pigs and W. doing commuting his only death sentence in order to cover up for mind control experiments for the CIA. These are not as widely circulated as the Clinton's, but are interesting to see. I don't remember where I saw these, but it was on the Internet somewhere.

Sergio

I suppose we could pay Rupert Murdoch to circulate those stories. If only we had the money to pay him. Damn!

-- John K. Taber