Drug war books?

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:42:10 PST 2001

There's a book called something like Hypes (?), Narcs, and Hepcats: America's Obdession with Illegal Drugs, by a journalist who got a Hopkins history PhD; it's wonderful.

There is also McKay's classic The Politics of Heroin in SE Asia; and the San Jose Merc news reporter, Webb, Dark Victory, about the CIA-crack connection.

--jks