On the important French Fry Question

John Thornton jthorn16 at home.com
Sat Jan 20 07:33:13 PST 2001

A vegan friend of mine says McD's sprays a thin coating of tallow on their potatoes to give them that flavour. That way they still end up frying in animal fat. He claims he can't eat them because of this. I don't know if this is true. On another note, what the hell are you people doing patronizing McD's? I suppose you shop at WalMart too? John Thornton

From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> Subject: Re: On the important French Fry Question