hitting the ground running

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:46:04 PST 2001

You have to admire them. Someone got the brilliant idea that they should act as if they had won the election, and by a large margin; no one will notice, and the Dems will not object. Turns out they were right. The Dems are debating about whether they should be very nice or super extra special nice. Wouldn't want to be confrontational, after all. And we should support these supine morons because? --jks