Pasolini & the Collapse of the Past (was Re: NYC Baffler benefit)

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 5 23:09:27 PDT 2001

Salo is a pretty sickening film. So sick, I've seen it every time it comes around.

The film on Jesus from the early 60's is a bore.

More Pasolini, "The Ashes of Gramsci."
... Marcus Breen all rights reserved Will I ever again be able to live with pure passion when I know our history is over? Pier Paolo Pasolini, The Ashes of Gramsci. ... www.lib.latrobe.edu.au/AHR/archive/Issue-Dec-1996/breen There is also a decent bio blurbed by Sontag out there. Michael Pugliese