Teamsters, Hoffa Jr. and Rank Opportunism On The Left

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jul 12 06:38:48 PDT 2001

Well, there was this lovely passage from Teamster magazine, Nov 99. Check out the cover pic - "The NAFTA Trucker" <http://www.teamster.org/comm/newsletters/1199.htm>. The piece and especially the presentation draw on the whole Buchananite discourse about the smelly tide inundating our southern border.