Anecdote from a friend

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 18 07:46:22 PDT 2001

John, hope this isn't considered cross-posting ;-) I know I test the boundaries at times, must be my, as Greg sez below>I remember a remark you made in one of those lost e-mails, Michael. It was something like, "Long live petty bourgeois, anarchistic individualism!" "Michael ""Bad Boy" Pugliese...

Sure, Michael. Send it along. Subject: Re: Anarchists

That's great! Can I send that anecdote to marxist at yahoogroups.com

I remember a remark you made in one of those lost e-mails, Michael. It was something like, "Long live petty bourgeois, anarchistic individualism!" It reminds me of when, a few months back, a Kurdish Marxist friend came back from a stroll downtown. He told me there were about 200 anarchists demonstrating in front of a bank, calling for an anarchist STATE.

--- Greg