[ASDnet] NLG Condemns G8 Repression and Use of Live Ammunition

Kelley Walker kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Jul 24 10:00:21 PDT 2001

At 12:39 AM 7/24/01 -0500, Peter K. wrote:

>Considering you know next to nothing about
>the late Carlo Giuliani, "obscene" might be
>a little extreme. They all were killed while young, no?

shring youth probably isn't enough to make an adequate comparison to Goodman, Cheney, and Schwerner.

what if it were Giuliani's father?

you know, what's most absurd? (not that you've done this...)

max is lambasted for suggesting that we ought to care about what people who aren't radicalized think.

and yet, martyring heroes and heroines is the same damn thing. it's idealizing someone so that we can impress others.

nifty.

kelley