How to get rid of those forwarding carrots>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 12 11:04:26 PDT 2001

http://members.tripod.com/schin26/index.htm eCleaner v2.01 is a freeware application that helps you clean the ">" marks that accumulate after an e-mail message has been forwarded many times. It should work for any version of Windows (95/98/Me/NT/2000). I don't have the time to do a Mac version right now, but there's another program for the Mac I've been told of called SpellTools which does the same thing (plus spell checking.)