Overposting

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Thu Jun 14 09:20:16 PDT 2001

I try to stay within limits, but sometimes when I go over it's because of posting what we might call "data," i.e. forwards of material I get from other sources. Would it make sense to exempt such posts from each participant's personal limit? Or to concede some kind of latitude to a specified degree? Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema