song (and more songs)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 20 07:20:09 PST 2001

Jim Westrich wrote:

>I have not heard the track Doug put out on Napster. I'll take his
>word it is bad.

It's deeply bad, and has to be heard to be believed. But aside from its appeal to what an old friend called connoisseurs of crud, it says a lot about the sensibility behind Mark Crispin Miller's shallow, moralizing media criticsm.

It's up there now: Mark Crispin Miller, Queen of the Forest (filename: MC Miller - Queen.mp3).

>The tracks can be most easily located by searching for Old
>MacDonalds Farm "Save Me" (CCC remix) or Billy Bragg's somewhat rare
>cover of the great Jam song "That's Entertainment". You can add
>CCC42 (me) to your hotlist to see all the tracks.

Just that, Jim, and it says you've been online for 11359 days, 10:44:32 hours. That's 31 years!

Doug