doctor disease redux

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 23 12:38:04 PDT 2001

I could as I do on occasion in my conspianoia mode be jumping to conclusions here, but is that group a Scientology front? ADHD>Ritalin and anti-Prozac agit prop from there, the Eagle Forum of Phyllis Schlafley and Dr. Peter Breggin. Though the overuse of ritalin to rein in boys who are being boys does concern me and other pwoggies not just quacks like Breggin and the Xtian Right. www.google.com/search?q=Citizens+for+Responsible+Care+%26+Research+Vera+Hass ner+Sharav&sa=Search&cat=gwd%2FTop%2FSociety%2FIssues%2FConspiracy Michael Pugliese