Unjust, Unlawful, & Unproductive Re: Arguments for ground war

Hakki Alacakaptan nucleus at superonline.com
Fri Nov 2 00:40:33 PST 2001

Amen to that.

Saving the Afghans from starvation is going to be the big issue in a few weeks when emaciated babies show up on Al Jazeera. The Paki border isn't really closed, arms & goods go in at night, but food aid is another matter. The rains have started and next month at the latest there won't be any roads left for aid trucks.

Hakki Alacakaptan