Brad weighs in

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Nov 3 09:06:08 PST 2001

"Peter K." wrote:

> What are the New
> Republic's redeeming features? Some of their writers, like John Judis?

John Judis was the precipitating factor in not renewing our subscription to ITT. For a period of many months (until we both begin to pay more attention to by-lines before starting an article) there was a repeated little episode in our living room. We would both be quietly reading when suddenly whichever one was reading ITT would explode, "Who the hell wrote this stuff... Oh! Judis."

Carrol